Life Coaching is a confidential partnership between you and a Life Coach with the objective of assisting you to achieve your personal goals.
A life coach helps you get from where you are in your life now, to where you want to go. In other words, their job is to help you get from Point A to Point B in your life. They are change facilitators and hold themselves accountable in their own lives so they are able to inspire others to do the same. They will support you, motivate you and will be honest with you all the way so you can be accountable in your own life and be your authentic self.
A life coach helps you to:
- Get clear on what you really what in your life, new career, more fulfilling relationships...
- Assist you to uncover what’s holding you back from achieving your goals
- Look at life from different perspectives and challenge your thinking along the way
- Take action steps to achieve your goals/vision by supporting you and keeping you accountable
- They will challenge you along the way as they believe in you and in your vision
While they may offer you suggestions, new ideas or action steps, they do not offer advice. Instead, they listen to you and ask you the right questions to help you find your own authentic path, your truth. You have all the answers to your life. Then they help you to align your life with who you are and what you truly want.
A life coach helps you to accomplish your goals, make new changes, and live your dreams.
The right life coach will support you and encourage you into greatness. They know that once you make those important shifts in your life your life and those around you will never be the same.
They help you:
- discover the changes that you really want to make, supporting you through the journey
- move through any blocks or obstacles, whilst keeping as positive and authentic as possible
- stay in the present and focus on the details that matter
- navigate your path into a new future
- consider alternative approaches
They do NOT:
- just give you advice and tell you what to do, you discover your own truth
- tell you what you want to hear, so as to avoid conflict
- act as a therapist, and stay in the past